Tuesday 11 September 2012

Why, you ask?

In this day and age, what does one do to reach out to others? 
Create a facebook group?
Send an email or SMS?
Post on Twitter?

There are endless ways for people to communicate. To talk about anything and everything. Websites that give information on all of life's questions. 
I myself have spent too much of my own time researching pointless things online, including self diagnosing myself with mysterious diseases because a few of my symptoms were similar.

I am curious to know what drives people to post blogs in the first place, if not to offer others advice and assistance in some way? 

We all need help. Even those that are too afraid to admit it. Even those who appear to have everything. So how can we help one another, and make it meaningful? Make it count. Make a change for the better.

I want to help. 
I want to inspire. 
I want to prompt change. 
I want to provoke debate. 
I want to be remembered.

When we decide to do something in life it is generally always because there is something in it for us. Maybe my writing this is in some shape or form beneficial to myself.
I do know why I have decided to sit here and type these very words though. I want to use my life experience to educate, help and hopefully inspire others.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment